“Any web sites linked to or from the the Juicing for Weight Loss (further referred to as “The Company”) Web site or products or services listed herein are not affiliated in any manner with The Company. The products and/or services provided by any company or individual which you may access from the The Company Web site are out of the control of The Company. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the The Company Web site is at your sole risk.
Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the The Company Web site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither The Company nor any of its Parent Companies shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the The Company Web site. Although The Company and its web sites have attempted to provide accurate information to you, The Company, Parent Company, and its web sites assume no responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, delays or other defects in any of the information provided.
The Company and its parent company are not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products. The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with The Company or any of its affiliated companies. The Company cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product changes.
The information provided on our sites should not be a substitute for medical advice but rather general information. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment of your medical condition. Advances in medicine may cause this information to become outdated, invalid or subject to debate. Professional opinions and interpretations of the scientific literature may vary.
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders and while we make reference to brand names and associations we are in no way endorsed by or associated with these companies.
The material in this site is provided for personal, non-commercial, educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement with respect to any company or product. The Company makes no representations and specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any material contained in this site. You should seek the advice of a professional regarding your particular situation.
1. The Company service (the “Service”) and its affiliate sites (the “Sites”) are accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. The Company and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of The Company or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of The Company or the appropriate affiliate.
3. The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES.
4. The Service and the Sites include bulletin boards, chat rooms, articles, reviews and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and member to post information and materials, provide feedback to The Company and its affiliates and interact in real-time. You agree that The Company and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use all information, text, messages, photographs, member or display name and other materials posted by you (collectively, the “Materials”) for any purpose in any form and on any media. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable Materials of any kind, including but not limited to, any Materials which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the copyrights, trademarks, services marks or similar intellectual property rights or other rights, including invasion of privacy or rights of publicity, of others. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its parent company, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against any claim arising from any Materials that you post or transmit.
Although The Company and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, articles, reviews and other user and member generated pages on the Site, neither The Company nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that The Company and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms, reviews, articles and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room, review, article or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. The Company and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards, articles, reviews or on any other user or member generated pages.
5. Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER The Company, NOR THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST The Company, OR THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
6. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address, etc.) on a bulletin board, chat room, article, blog comment, review or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
7. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of California.